Facebook Cartoon Campaign

I was surprised seeing one person at a time changing their profile photos into a cartoon from their childhood last Wednesday morning. I didn't really get the point behind all these until I saw a status from a friend's account: "Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until monday there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories! THIS IS FOR A CAMPAIGN AGAINST VIOLENCE ON CHILDREN." I immediately re-posted the same shout-out for a good cause.


I've always liked Astroboy and so I chose him for my profile photo.


After a few hours of reading blogs, I discovered the campaign video where it all started. It was kind of lame when I watched it but it turned out heart-breaking after seeing the end-result as well as the campaign message. So, that's basically the reason why I'm writing it here. It would definitely not stop violence on children, but it's the least yet best way of spreading awareness to everyone.

Below is the video I posted in my Facebook profile.

About Kirk

I am liberal, not liberated; Gentleman, yet slightly agressive; God-fearing and believing, but not doctrinal religious; A fighter of organizations for people, not a fighter of people for organizations; Dominant, not domineering; Frank and true, yet tactful; Hardly gets pissed, but easily gets chilled; Activist, but a couch potato.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: