Latest Posts

Facebook Cartoon Campaign



I was surprised to see my Facebook friends changing their profile photos into a cartoon character from their childhood on Wednesday morning. I was clueless all along until I saw a status from a friend's account: "Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until monday there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories! THIS IS FOR A CAMPAIGN AGAINST VIOLENCE ON CHILDREN." I immediately jumped on the bandwagon for a good cause.


I've always liked Astroboy and so I chose him for my profile photo.


After a few hours of reading blogs, I discovered the campaign video where it all started. I thought it was kind of lame when I first watched the video until seeing through the end. So, that's basically the reason why I'm writing it here. It would definitely not stop violence on children, but it's the least I can do in spreading awareness to everyone.

Below is the video I posted in my Facebook profile.


No comments